Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
Johnson Memorial Hospital's (JMH) Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services enjoy a reputation for excellence, successfully restoring health and functional capabilities to thousands of area residents coping with a vast array of conditions or injuries. While services are offered at the hospital's Stafford Springs location on an inpatient and outpatient basis, a full-service, outpatient Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation office is conveniently located at 151 Hazard Avenue - in The Hazard Place Plaza - in Enfield.
JMH's experienced team consists of licensed physical therapists, occupational therapists and speech and language pathologists. No matter what their specialty, members of the team share a common goal - to improve the quality of life for those in their care.
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services Include:
- Breast Cancer Rehabilitation
- General Strength Training and Conditioning
- Injured Workers Rehabilitation
- Lymphedema Management
- Pediatric Therapy
- Sports Related Injuries
- Physical Therapy
- Neurological and Orthopedic Condition Rehabilitation
- Neck, Back and Musculoskeletal Injury Rehabilitation
- Speech Therapy
If you think you could benefit from JMH's Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Services, talk to your doctor today. Physician referrals are required for most programs.
201 Chestnut Hill Road
Stafford Springs, CT 06076
Speech Rehabilitation Therapy
We offer rehabilitative services for adults and adolescents with speech, language, cognitive-linguistic, and swallowing disorders, including:
- Stroke, Traumatic Brain Injury, Brain Tumor
- Head and Neck Cancer, Laryngectomy, Vocal Fold Nodules
- Multiple Sclerosis, Parkinson's disease, or other neurological conditions
- Intellectual and Developmental Disorders (IDD)
We also offer Modified Barium Swallow evaluations (MBS)
151 Hazard Avenue
Enfield, CT 06082
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday-Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.